Fox Integrated Healthcare specializes in treatment options for neuropathy.
Pain and discomfort caused by peripheral nerve dysfunction is called neuropathy. Disorders that affect the peripheral nerves can result in constant, agonizing tingling, numbness and pins and needles sensations in the extremities.
The chronic pain of peripheral neuropathy can impair function and decrease your ability to perform normal daily tasks.
Neuropathy Treatments in Broomfield CO: Nerve Damage and You
The common symptoms of neuropathy include:
- Inflammation in the extremities (arms, legs, shoulders, etc.)
- Numbness and tingling
- Pain in the feet and ankles
- Bladder and digestive issues
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Limited Range of Movement
- Weakness or tremors
- Loss of balance and coordination
- Heat sensitivity and changes in sweating
Diagnosing the underlying cause of neuropathy can be difficult, but our advanced diagnostic techniques help our team at Fox Integrated Healthcare reach precise, personalized medical analysis quickly and effectively.
Neuropathy Treatments in Broomfield CO: Causes of Nerve Damage
It’s important to identify the cause of your neuropathy to devise the most effective treatment.
- Damage or compression of multiple nerves
- Damage or compression of a single nerve (i.e., Carpal Tunnel syndrome or radial nerve palsy)
- Multiple Mononeuropathies
- Simultaneous damage or compression of two separate nerves
Our team is highly skilled in treating every type of neuropathy with customized, effective treatments that work with your life and needs.
Our experts have a solid track record of eliminating and controlling neuropathy pain with personalized treatments.
About a third of patients with neuropathy go without a comprehensive diagnosis because many providers consider neuropathy pain idiopathic, or caused by an unknown condition.
At Fox Integrated Healthcare we know that identifying the specific cause of your neuropathy is essential to eliminating your pain. We use our expert training and superior diagnostic technology to uncover every aspect of your condition.
If you have been told your neuropathy condition is idiopathic contact us today for a second opinion that may change your life.
Common causes of neuropathy include:
- Environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Chronic diseases including HIV, hypothyroidism, arthritis, obesity and Lyme disease
- Nutritional imbalances
- Bad posture or repetitive physical tasks
- Long-term alcohol abuse
- Tumors that press on nerve bundles
- Conditions that impair kidney and liver metabolism
- Sports, workplace and auto injuries
Neuropathy Treatments in Broomfield CO: Comprehensive Neuropathy Treatments Tailored to You
Our customized neuropathy treatment plans include but are not limited to:
- Laser Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Electrostimulation and massage therapy
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Inflammation injections
- Nutritional consultation
Your specific treatment plan will be created from a combined effort of our skilled team and YOU after your exam and consultation. Our advanced diagnostic technology will help us determine the best path to your optimal health and wellness.
Call for Your Free Consultation Today
You have two choices, continue living with neuropathy pain and live in the dark about the causes of your discomfort or call us today for answers and effective neuropathy help you can trust.
If you’re ready to take control of your health and choose to live free of neuropathy pain call us today!
Check out other core services we offer:
Fox Integrated Healthcare in Broomfield Co. uses powerful regenerative and physical medicine treatments to help you get back to living the life you want to live.
or dial (303) 469-7066